1) Information on the collection of personal data and contact details of the data controller
1.1 We are pleased that you are visiting our website and thank you for your interest. In the following, we will inform you about how we handle your personal data when you use our website. Personal data is any data with which you can be personally identified.
1.2 The controller of the data processing on this website within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is wazzl GmbH, Hammerstatt 3, 91637 Wörnitz, Germany, Tel.: 098683819705, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. The controller is the natural or legal person who alone or jointly with others determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data.
1.3 This website uses SSL or TLS encryption for security reasons and to protect the transmission of personal data and other confidential content (e.g. orders or enquiries to the person responsible). You can recognise an encrypted connection by the string "https://" and the lock symbol in your browser line.
2) Data collection when visiting our website
During the mere informational use of our website, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise transmit information to us, we only collect data that your browser transmits to our server (so-called "server log files"). When you call up our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display the website to you:
• Our visited website
• Date and time at the time of access
• Amount of data sent in bytes
• Source/reference from which you reached the page
• Browser used
• Operating system used
• IP address used (if applicable: in anonymised form)
The processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO on the basis of our legitimate interest in improving the stability and functionality of our website. The data is not passed on or used in any other way. However, we reserve the right to check the server log files retrospectively if there are concrete indications of illegal use.
In order to make visiting our website more attractive and to enable the use of certain functions, we use so-called cookies on various pages. These are small text files that are stored on your terminal device. Some of the cookies we use are deleted after the end of the browser session, i.e. after you close your browser (so-called session cookies). Other cookies remain on your end device and enable your browser to be recognised the next time you visit (so-called persistent cookies). If cookies are set, they collect and process certain user information such as browser and location data as well as IP address values to an individual extent. Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period of time, which may differ depending
Subscribe to DeepL Pro to edit this document. Visit www.DeepL.com/Pro for more information.
on the cookie. The duration of the respective cookie storage can be found in the overview of the cookie settings of your web browser.
In some cases, the cookies serve to simplify the ordering process by storing settings (e.g. remembering the contents of a virtual shopping basket for a later visit to the website). If personal data is also processed by individual cookies used by us, the processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO either for the performance of the contract, in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO in the case of consent given or in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO to protect our legitimate interests in the best possible functionality of the website as well as a customer-friendly and effective design of the page visit.
Please note that you can set your browser in such a way that you are informed about the setting of cookies and can decide individually about their acceptance or can exclude the acceptance of cookies for certain cases or in general. Each browser differs in the way it manages cookie settings. This is described in the help menu of each browser, which explains how you can change your cookie settings. You can find these for the respective browsers under the following links:
Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/de-de/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookiesFirefox: https://support.mozilla.org/de/kb/cookies-erlauben-und-ablehnenChrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=de&hlrm=enSafari: https://support.apple.com/de-de/guide/safari/sfri11471/macOpera: https://help.opera.com/de/latest/web-preferences/#cookies
Please note that if you do not accept cookies, the functionality of our website may be limited.
Personal data is collected when contacting us (e.g. via contact form or e-mail). Which data is collected in the case of a contact form can be seen from the respective contact form. This data is stored and used exclusively for the purpose of answering your request or for contacting you and the associated technical administration. The legal basis for processing this data is our legitimate interest in responding to your request in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. If your contact aims at the conclusion of a contract, the additional legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 (1) lit. b DSGVO. Your data will be deleted after your request has been processed. This is the case when the circumstances indicate that the matter in question has been conclusively clarified and provided that there are no statutory retention obligations to the contrary.
5) Data processing when opening a customer account and for contract processing
Pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO, personal data will continue to be collected and processed if you provide it to us for the performance of a contract or when opening a customer account. Which data is collected can be seen from the respective input forms. Deletion of your customer account is possible at any time and can be done by sending a message to the above address of the person responsible. We store and use the data provided by you for the purpose of processing the contract. After complete processing of the contract or deletion of your customer account, your data will be blocked with regard to tax and commercial law retention periods and deleted after expiry of these periods, unless you have
expressly consented to further use of your data or a legally permitted further use of data has been reserved on our part.
6) Use of customer data for direct advertising
6.1 Subscription to our e-mail newsletter
If you register for our e-mail newsletter, we will regularly send you information about our offers. Only your e-mail address is required for sending the newsletter. The provision of further data is voluntary and is used to address you personally. We use the so-called double opt-in procedure for sending the newsletter. This means that we will only send you an e-mail newsletter once you have expressly confirmed that you consent to receiving newsletters. We will then send you a confirmation e-mail asking you to confirm that you wish to receive the newsletter in future by clicking on an appropriate link.
By activating the confirmation link, you give us your consent for the use of your personal data in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO. When you register for the newsletter, we store your IP address entered by your internet service provider (ISP) as well as the date and time of registration in order to be able to trace any possible misuse of your email address at a later date. The data collected by us when you register for the newsletter is used exclusively for the purpose of addressing you in an advertising manner by way of the newsletter. You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time via the link provided for this purpose in the newsletter or by sending a corresponding message to the responsible person named at the beginning. After unsubscribing, your e-mail address will be deleted from our newsletter distribution list immediately, unless you have expressly consented to further use of your data or we reserve the right to use your data in a way that goes beyond this and is permitted by law and about which we inform you in this declaration.
6.2 Advertising by letter post
Based on our legitimate interest in personalised direct advertising, we reserve the right to store your first name and surname, your postal address and - insofar as we have received this additional information from you as part of the contractual relationship - your title, academic degree, year of birth and your occupational, industry or business designation in accordance with Art. 6 (1) lit. f DSGVO and to use this information to send you interesting offers and information about our products by post.
You can object to the storage and use of your data for this purpose at any time by sending a message to the person responsible.
6.3 Goods availability notification by e-mail
If we offer the possibility in our online shop to inform you by e-mail about the time of availability for selected items that are temporarily unavailable, you can register for our e-mail notification service for the availability of goods. If you subscribe to our email availability notification service, we will send you a one-time email notification of the availability of the item you have selected. Only your e-mail address is required for sending this notification. The provision of further data is voluntary and may be used to address you personally. We use the so-called double opt-in procedure for sending this notification. This means that we will only send you a corresponding notification once you have expressly confirmed that you consent to receiving such a message. We will then send you a confirmation email asking you to confirm that you wish to receive such notification by clicking on an appropriate link.
By activating the confirmation link, you give us your consent for the use of your personal data in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO. When you register for our e-mail notification service on the availability of goods, we store your IP address entered by your internet service provider (ISP) as well as the date and time of registration in order to be able to trace any possible misuse of your e-mail address at a later date. The data we collect when you register for our goods availability e-mail notification service is used solely for the purpose of informing you about the availability of a particular item in our online shop. You can unsubscribe from the goods availability e-mail notification service at any time by sending a message to the responsible person named at the beginning. After unsubscribing, your e-mail address will be deleted immediately from our distribution list set up for this purpose, unless you have expressly consented to further use of your data or we reserve the right to use data beyond this, which is permitted by law and about which we inform you in this declaration.
7) Data processing for order handling
7.1 In order to process your order, we work together with the service provider(s) listed below, who support us in whole or in part in the performance of concluded contracts. Certain personal data is transmitted to these service providers in accordance with the following information.
The personal data collected by us will be passed on to the transport company commissioned with the delivery as part of the contract processing, insofar as this is necessary for the delivery of the goods. We pass on your payment data to the commissioned credit institution within the scope of payment processing, insofar as this is necessary for payment processing. If payment service providers are used, we will inform you explicitly about this below. The legal basis for the transfer of data is Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b DSGVO.
7.2 Use of payment service providers (payment services)
- giropayWhen paying via "giropay", the payment is processed via giropay GmbH, An der Welle 4, 60322 Frankfurt/Main, to whom we pass on the information you provided during the ordering process along with information about your order. In accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b DSGVO, your data will be passed on exclusively for the purpose of payment processing and only to the extent necessary for this purpose. You can obtain further information on the data protection provisions of giropay GmbH at the following Internet address: https: //www.giropay.de/rechtliches/datenschutzerklaerung- KlarnaIf you select a Klarna payment service, the payment will be processed via Klarna Bank AB (publ) [https://www.klarna.com/de], Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden (hereinafter "Klarna"). In order to enable the processing of the payment, your personal data (first name and surname, street, house number, postcode, town, gender, e-mail address, telephone number and IP address) as well as data related to the order (e.g. invoice amount, article, delivery type) will be passed on to Klarna for the purpose of checking your identity and creditworthiness, provided that you have expressly consented to this in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. a DSGVO during the ordering process. You can find out which credit agencies your data may be forwarded to here :https://cdn.klarna.com/1.0/shared/content/legal/terms/0/de_de/credit_rating_agenciesDie Creditworthiness information may contain probability values (so-called score values). If score values are included in the result of the credit report, they are based on a scientifically recognised mathematical-statistical procedure. The calculation of the score values includes, but is not limited to, address data. Klarna uses the information received about the statistical probability of a payment default for a weighed decision about the establishment, implementation or termination of the contractual relationship. You can withdraw your consent at any time by sending a message to the data controller or to
Klarna. However, Klarna may still be entitled to process your personal data to the extent necessary to process payments in accordance with the contract. Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the applicable data protection regulations and as specified in Klarna's data protection policy for data subjects located in Germany https://cdn.klarna.com/1.0/shared/content/legal/terms/0/de_de/privacybzw. for data subjects located in Austria https://cdn.klarna.com/1.0/shared/content/legal/terms/0/de_at/privacybehandelt. - PaypalWhen paying via PayPal, credit card via PayPal, direct debit via PayPal or - if offered - "purchase on account" or "payment by instalments" via PayPal, we pass on your payment data to PayPal (Europe) S.a.r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449 Luxembourg (hereinafter "PayPal") as part of the payment processing. The transfer takes place in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b DSGVO and only insofar as this is necessary for the payment processing. For the payment methods credit card via PayPal, direct debit via PayPal or - if offered - "purchase on account" or "payment by instalments" via PayPal, PayPal reserves the right to carry out a credit check. For this purpose, your payment data may be passed on to credit agencies in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f DSGVO on the basis of PayPal's legitimate interest in determining your solvency. PayPal uses the result of the credit check in terms of the statistical probability of non-payment for the purpose of deciding on the provision of the respective payment method. The creditworthiness information may contain probability values (so-called score values). Insofar as score values are included in the result of the credit report, they have their basis in a scientifically recognised mathematical-statistical procedure. The calculation of the score values includes, but is not limited to, address data. For further information on data protection law, including information on the credit agencies used, please refer to PayPal's data protection declaration: https://www.paypal.com/de/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full. You can object to this processing of your data at any time by sending a message to PayPal. However, PayPal may still be entitled to process your personal data if this is necessary for the contractual processing of payments. - StripeIf you choose a payment method from the payment service provider Stripe, the payment will be processed via the payment service provider Stripe Payments Europe Ltd, 1 Grand Canal Street Lower, Grand Canal Dock, Dublin, Ireland, to whom we will pass on the information you provided during the ordering process, together with information about your order (name, address, account number, bank sort code, credit card number if applicable, invoice amount, currency and transaction number) in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b DSGVO. Your data will only be passed on for the purpose of processing payments with the payment service provider Stripe Payments Europe Ltd. and only to the extent necessary for this purpose. You can find more information about Stripe's data protection at the URL https://stripe.com/de/privacy#translation.
8) Contacting the assessment reminder
Own rating reminder (no dispatch by a customer rating system) We use your e-mail address for a one-time reminder to submit a rating of your order for the rating system we use, provided you have given us your express consent to do so during or after your order in accordance with Art. 6 (1) lit. a DSGVO. You can revoke your consent at any time by sending a message to the data controller.
9) Use of rating and seal of approval graphics
To display our ShopVote seal and the collected and/or aggregated ratings, if any, we have included ShopVote graphics on this website.
This serves to protect our legitimate interests in the optimal marketing of our offer, which prevail in the context of a balancing of interests, in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO. The ShopVote graphics and the services advertised with them are an offer of Blickreif GmbH, Alter Messeplatz 2, 80339 Munich.
When you call up the ShopVote graphics, the web server automatically saves a so-called server log file that contains, for example, your IP address, the date and time of the call, the amount of data transferred and the source of the call (access data) and documents the call. This access data is not evaluated and is automatically overwritten at the latest seven days after the end of your visit to the site. No other personal data is collected or stored by the ShopVote graphics.
10) Use of social media: videos
Use of Youtube videos
This website uses the Youtube embedding function to display and play videos from the provider "Youtube", which belongs to Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, 4 Barrow St, Dublin, D04 E5W5, Ireland ("Google").
Further information on data protection at "YouTube" can be found in the provider's data protection declaration at: https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy
Insofar as legally required, we have obtained your consent for the processing of your data as described above in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. a DSGVO. You can revoke your consent at any time with effect for the future. To exercise your revocation, deactivate this service in the "Cookie Consent Tool" provided on the website.
11) Online marketing
Use of Google Ads Conversion Tracking
This website uses the online advertising programme "Google Ads" and, within the scope of Google Ads, the conversion tracking of Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, 4 Barrow St, Dublin, D04 E5W5, Ireland ("Google"). We use Google Ads to draw attention to our attractive offers on external websites with the help of advertising media (so-called Google Adwords). We can determine how successful the individual advertising measures are in relation to the data of the advertising campaigns. In this way, we pursue the aim of displaying advertising that is of interest to you, making our website more interesting for you and achieving a fair calculation of the advertising costs incurred.
The conversion tracking cookie is set when a user clicks on an ad placed by Google. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your terminal device. These cookies usually lose their validity after 30 days and are not used for personal identification. If the user visits certain pages of this website and the cookie has not yet expired, Google and we can recognise that the user clicked on the ad and was redirected to this page. Each Google Ads customer receives a different cookie. Cookies cannot therefore be tracked across Google Ads clients' websites. The information obtained using the conversion cookie is used to create conversion statistics for Google Ads customers who have opted in to conversion tracking. Clients learn the total number of users who clicked on their ad and were redirected to a page tagged with a conversion tracking tag. However, they do not receive any information that personally identifies users. If you do not wish to participate in the tracking, you can block this use by deactivating the Google conversion tracking cookie via your internet browser under the keyword "User settings". You will then not be included in the conversion tracking statistics. We use Google Ads based on our legitimate interest in targeted advertising pursuant to Art. 6 (1) lit. f DSGVO. The use of Google Ads may also result in the transmission of personal data to the servers of Google LLC. in the USA.
You can permanently object to the setting of cookies by Google Ads conversion tracking by downloading and installing the Google browser plug-in available at the following link :https://www.google.com/settings/ads/plugin?hl=de
Insofar as legally required, we have obtained your consent for the processing of your data as described above in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. a DSGVO. You can revoke your consent at any time with effect for the future. To exercise your revocation, deactivate this service in the "Cookie Consent Tool" provided on the website or alternatively follow the option described above for making an objection.
12) Retargeting/ Remarketing/ Referral advertising
Google Ads RemarketingOur website uses the functions of Google Ads Remarketing, which we use to advertise this website in Google search results and on third-party websites. The provider is Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, 4 Barrow St, Dublin, D04 E5W5, Ireland ("Google"). For this purpose, Google sets a cookie in the browser of your terminal device, which automatically enables interest-based advertising by means of a pseudonymous cookie ID and on the basis of the pages you visit. The processing is based on our legitimate interest in the optimal marketing of our website in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. Further data processing will only take place if you have consented to Google linking your internet and app browsing history to your Google account and using information from your Google account to personalise the ads you see on the web. In this case, if you are logged into
Google while visiting our website, Google will use your data together with Google Analytics data to create and define target group lists for cross-device remarketing. For this purpose, your personal data will be temporarily linked by Google with Google Analytics data in order to form target groups. In the context of the use of Google Ads Remarketing, personal data may also be transmitted to the servers of Google LLC. in the USA. You can permanently object to the setting of cookies by Google Ads Remarketing by downloading and installing the Google browser plug-in available at the following link :https://www.google.com/settings/ads/onweb/Weitergehende Information and the data protection provisions regarding advertising and Google can be viewed here :https://www.google.com/policies/technologies/ads/ As far as legally required, we have obtained your consent for the processing of your data as described above in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO. You can revoke your consent at any time with effect for the future. To exercise your revocation, deactivate this service in the "Cookie Consent Tool" provided on the website or alternatively follow the option described above for making an objection.
13) Use of a live chat system
Tawk.toThis website uses technology provided by tawk.to inc. 187 East Warm Springs Rd, SB298 Las Vegas, NV, 89119, USA, (www.tawk.to) to collect and store anonymised data for the purposes of web analytics and to operate the live chat system for responding to live support requests. Usage profiles can be created from this anonymised data under a pseudonym. Cookies can be used for this purpose. Cookies are small text files that are stored locally in the cache of the site visitor's internet browser. The cookies enable the recognition of the internet browser. The data collected with the tawk.to technologies will not be used to personally identify the visitor to this website without the separately granted consent of the person concerned and will not be merged with personal data about the bearer of the pseudonym. In order to avoid the storage of tawk.to cookies, you can set your Internet browser so that no cookies can be stored on your computer in the future or so that cookies that have already been stored are deleted. However, switching off all cookies may mean that some functions on our Internet pages can no longer be carried out. You can object to the collection and storage of data for the purpose of creating a pseudonymised user profile at any time with future effect by sending us your objection informally by e-mail to the e-mail address given in the imprint. We have concluded an order processing agreement ("Data Processing Agreement") with tawk.to Inc., the provider of tawk.to, with which we oblige tawk.to Inc. to protect our customers' data and not to pass it on to third parties.
14) Rights of the data subject
14.1 The applicable data protection law grants you comprehensive data subject rights (rights of access and intervention) vis-à-vis the controller with regard to the processing of your personal data, which we inform you about below:
• Right to information pursuant to Art. 15 DSGVO: You have in particular the right to information about your personal data processed by us, the processing purposes, the categories of personal data processed, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period or criteria for determining the storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, objection to processing, complaint to a supervisory authority. the criteria for determining the storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, objection to processing, complaint to a supervisory authority, the origin of your data if it has not been collected from you by us, the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable,
meaningful information about the logic involved and the scope and intended effects of such processing concerning you, as well as your right to be informed about which guarantees exist in accordance with Art. 46 of the GDPR if your data are transferred to third countries;
• Right to rectification in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO: You have a right to the immediate rectification of any inaccurate data relating to you and/or completion of any incomplete data we hold about you;
• Right to erasure in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO: You have the right to request the erasure of your personal data if the conditions of Art. 17 (1) DSGVO are met. However, this right does not exist in particular if the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims;
• Right to restriction of processing pursuant to Art. 18 DSGVO: You have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data as long as the accuracy of your data, which you dispute, is being verified, if you refuse the deletion of your data due to unlawful data processing and instead request the restriction of the processing of your data, if you require your data for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims after we no longer need this data after the purpose has been achieved or if you have lodged an objection for reasons relating to your particular situation as long as it has not yet been determined whether our legitimate grounds prevail;
• Right to information pursuant to Article 19 of the GDPR: If you have asserted the right to rectification, erasure or restriction of processing against the controller, the controller is obliged to inform all recipients to whom the personal data concerning you have been disclosed of this rectification or erasure of the data or restriction of processing, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. You have the right to be informed about these recipients.
• Right to data portability pursuant to Art. 20 DSGVO: You have the right to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another controller, insofar as this is technically feasible;
• Right to revoke consent given in accordance with Art. 7 (3) DSGVO: You have the right to revoke consent to the processing of data once given at any time with effect for the future. In the event of revocation, we will immediately delete the data concerned unless further processing can be based on a legal basis for processing without consent. The revocation of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation;
• Right to lodge a complaint pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR: If you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you infringes the GDPR, you have - without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy - the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your residence, workplace or the place of the alleged infringement.
14.2 RIGHT OF OBJECTION
IF WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA WITHIN THE FRAMEWORK OF A BALANCING OF INTERESTS ON THE BASIS OF OUR OVERRIDING LEGITIMATE INTEREST, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO OBJECT TO THIS PROCESSING WITH EFFECT FOR THE FUTURE AT ANY TIME ON GROUNDS ARISING FROM YOUR PARTICULAR SITUATION. IF YOU EXERCISE YOUR RIGHT TO OBJECT, WE WILL STOP PROCESSING THE DATA CONCERNED. HOWEVER, WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CONTINUE PROCESSING IF WE CAN DEMONSTRATE COMPELLING LEGITIMATE GROUNDS FOR THE PROCESSING WHICH OVERRIDE YOUR INTERESTS, FUNDAMENTAL RIGHTS AND FREEDOMS, OR IF THE PROCESSING IS FOR THE PURPOSE OF ASSERTING, EXERCISING OR DEFENDING LEGAL CLAIMS.
IF WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA FOR THE PURPOSE OF DIRECT MARKETING, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO OBJECT AT ANY TIME TO THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA FOR THE PURPOSE OF SUCH MARKETING. YOU CAN EXERCISE THE OBJECTION AS DESCRIBED ABOVE.
IF YOU EXERCISE YOUR RIGHT TO OBJECT, WE WILL STOP PROCESSING THE DATA CONCERNED FOR DIRECT MARKETING PURPOSES.
15) Duration of the storage of personal data
The duration of the storage of personal data is determined on the basis of the respective legal basis, the purpose of processing and - if relevant - additionally on the basis of the respective statutory retention period (e.g. retention periods under commercial and tax law).
When processing personal data on the basis of explicit consent pursuant to Art. 6 (1) a DSGVO, this data is stored until the data subject revokes his/her consent.
If there are statutory retention periods for data that is processed within the scope of legal or quasi-legal obligations on the basis of Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b DSGVO, this data will be routinely deleted after expiry of the retention periods, insofar as it is no longer required for the fulfilment of the contract or the initiation of the contract and/or there is no justified interest on our part in the continued storage.
When processing personal data on the basis of Art. 6(1)(f) DSGVO, this data is stored until the data subject exercises his or her right to object pursuant to Art. 21(1) DSGVO, unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject, or the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
When processing personal data for the purpose of direct marketing on the basis of Art. 6 (1) lit. f DSGVO, this data is stored until the data subject exercises his/her right to object in accordance with Art. 21 (2) DSGVO.
Unless otherwise indicated in the other information in this statement on specific processing situations, stored personal data are otherwise deleted when they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.